Brandy and I will be getting up at 2:15 in the morning (when the moon has set, central time) to watch the meteor shower. She is a great star gazing buddy as she presses up against me tight to keep warm and she watches out for coyotes. : ) I took this picture of her when we went hiking several weeks ago.

The panoramic photo in the header was taken by my dad. His 75th birthday is coming up next week! : )
7 comments:
Yay, welcome back!
Glad to read that you are making progress and have been back in the studio. Hope you get to see some meteors!
Kind thoughts from us all down here,
P, L, NS & G
PS Nigella is almost a year old now and is a real character. She is always playing tricks on Ginger and getting up to mischief. She is very affectionate, and quite good with people.
Gosh, I almost passed over your site by habit.
Great to see you blogging again, that means you are feeling MUCH better. You have been through it young'un. Good days ahead--OK.
Great shot by your Dad and loved Brandy's pic.
Welcome back
Glad to hear you're feeling better, Jewels. It was good to see your blog "pop up" on my Microsoft Feeds.
I hope the skies clear enough for you to see the meteor shower. It's very cloudy down here, with intermittent rain showers.
I traveled to your blog via AR PATTI's blog some time ago. Glad you seemed to have conquered that terrible disease and no having some fun.
Love the picture of Brandy. I an an unabashed lover of dogs.
so good to see a post from you! i have checked in every couple of weeks hoping to see a new post and hear that you are recovering. wishing you more strength each and every day.
... beautiful picture of Brandy.
be well,
~michèle
I was just going to ask Patti about you and here I see I missed your post of a couple of days ago. so glad you are doing better, great photo of Brandy and your father and his panorama makes me want to move back to Arkansas.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment