Brandy and I (along with my parents) traveled to Ohio and West Virginia to visit my brother, sister-n-law and niece. I have a loving family and it was wonderful seeing everyone. The highlight of the trip was my niece’s graduate piano recital. I was blown away by her talent and we are all bursting with pride! I am looking forward to receiving the video of her recital and experiencing it all over again.
It is nice to be back to the quiet of our place. We went for a walk in the woods this morning to rejuvenate. Below is a picture of the forest behind the house.
2 comments:
Have to agree, she is beautiful. Love your header. Glad you had a great trip.
Loved the photo behind house. Look at all that leaf mulch.
Patti...Brandy thanks you. We think Mighty Dog is mighty handsome too. Yes, there is an enormous amount of leaf mulch...if I only had the gumption to rake it up and drag it up the hill, my fruit trees would love it.
Post a Comment