There you go with that terrific view again. Really nice shots. When we haven't been ducking for cover, the night and morning skies have been awesome. Brandy make the walk with you??
That is beautiful. There is something really special about early morning. When I was painting, the majority of my out door paintings were done at that time. I am looking out of my window at the day beginning here as I write this. Clouds over most of the sky grey with a hints of purple, blue, and almost green where thinning into clearer ivory coloured sky. Happy Easter to you from P and L (who is still sleeping), and our neighbour's ginger cat (who has been resting at my feet).
Patti – I am enjoying having a camera (very nice of my Mom to let me borrow it). You are always welcome to come over and take a walk with us. : ) Brandy only walked with me part of the way. She is able to take the glucosamine now, so she should feel up to more walking in a couple of weeks.
Peter and Laura – Happy Easter to you both! I think I am a day late, though, given the time difference. You are 17 hours ahead of us right? Oh well, I hope you had a happy Easter. Did you paint outdoors (en plein air-as the French would say)? I would love to see images of your paintings too.
Barry – Thank you. I admit I am spoiled with all the natural beauty that surrounds me
3 comments:
There you go with that terrific view again. Really nice shots. When we haven't been ducking for cover, the night and morning skies have been awesome.
Brandy make the walk with you??
That is beautiful. There is something really special about early morning. When I was painting, the majority of my out door paintings were done at that time. I am looking out of my window at the day beginning here as I write this. Clouds over most of the sky grey with a hints of purple, blue, and almost green where thinning into clearer ivory coloured sky. Happy Easter to you from P and L (who is still sleeping), and our neighbour's ginger cat (who has been resting at my feet).
Patti – I am enjoying having a camera (very nice of my Mom to let me borrow it). You are always welcome to come over and take a walk with us. : ) Brandy only walked with me part of the way. She is able to take the glucosamine now, so she should feel up to more walking in a couple of weeks.
Peter and Laura – Happy Easter to you both! I think I am a day late, though, given the time difference. You are 17 hours ahead of us right? Oh well, I hope you had a happy Easter. Did you paint outdoors (en plein air-as the French would say)? I would love to see images of your paintings too.
Barry – Thank you. I admit I am spoiled with all the natural beauty that surrounds me
Post a Comment