Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am back....sort of.



I was out weeding under the fruit trees early this morning and snapped this photo of the sunrise and Brandy. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Welcome back. Am so glad your visit with Lee was so successful. Go easy on the fellow so he will come back. He sure is a cutie.
Graphic design? Is there a member of the geek squad amoung us? So glad you can use it for extra income.
Love the picture with Brandy. She really has a huge yard to play in and the grass is looking good.

SunShine said...

Patti - I agree Lee is cute along with being sweet and brainy…good combination. I guess I will know if I overworked him if he doesn’t stop by for a visit in May.
As you can see, I still haven’t made my selection for the zombie chicken award but I am getting closer. Hopefully I can hold off the curse until then. : )
Yes, I too had goose bumps and tears streaming while watching Susan Boyle sing. Thank you...I wouldn’t have wanted to miss it. Please let me know if they post any more videos of her singing.

Favorite Blogs...

Pottery Blogs