Wow, the shop and Lee both look gorgeous (so does Brandy, by-the-way)! Congrats on digging a 30 foot trench and doing wiring. Glad you are making such progress with the building. Also good that your dad was able to help a bit and that he is recovering well.
Tell "the brain" he should look after those ears of his, those sort of infections are most unpleasant, hope he is soon better. Best Wishes. P and L
Welcome back. You were so missed but figured you were busy with the shed. Poor Lee. That sounds painful but glad he found the "right" doctor. You dug a 30 foot trench? I know you are in Arkansas and that must have been like convict work with pick ax. This state loves to grow rocks. Just a hole to plant a flower is hard labor. Windows look great and pretty soon it will be good enough to live in. Don't work too hard and don't stay away so long. Make time to unwind and visit.
Peter - What makes Lee even more appealing is that he doesn’t know what a catch he is. I remember when we were in college, heading to class (probably to some math or computer programming class that he undoubtedly helped me get a good grade in), he gallantly opened the door for me. Before I entered, I noticed a very pretty blond walking up the steps for she was staring at Lee. She was so enthralled by him that she wasn’t looking were she was going and she tripped and almost fell to the ground. Lee was oblivious to her attentions and I still can’t help but laugh at the thought of it.
Brandy, on the other hand, knows she is gorgeous and milks it for all its worth. : )
Patti – Thank you, you are very sweet. Believe it or not, I didn’t hit any rocks. Though I did hit lots of tree roots that I had to cut out. It is funny the pride I felt after all that digging, cutting, grunting and perspiring only to have (6’ 2”, 220 lb) Lee come out and effortlessly dig the last foot in about 10 seconds. Makes me feel like such a wimp!
3 comments:
Wow, the shop and Lee both look gorgeous (so does Brandy, by-the-way)! Congrats on digging a 30 foot trench and doing wiring. Glad you are making such progress with the building. Also good that your dad was able to help a bit and that he is recovering well.
Tell "the brain" he should look after those ears of his, those sort of infections are most unpleasant, hope he is soon better.
Best Wishes. P and L
Welcome back. You were so missed but figured you were busy with the shed.
Poor Lee. That sounds painful but glad he found the "right" doctor.
You dug a 30 foot trench? I know you are in Arkansas and that must have been like convict work with pick ax. This state loves to grow rocks. Just a hole to plant a flower is hard labor.
Windows look great and pretty soon it will be good enough to live in.
Don't work too hard and don't stay away so long. Make time to unwind and visit.
Peter - What makes Lee even more appealing is that he doesn’t know what a catch he is. I remember when we were in college, heading to class (probably to some math or computer programming class that he undoubtedly helped me get a good grade in), he gallantly opened the door for me. Before I entered, I noticed a very pretty blond walking up the steps for she was staring at Lee. She was so enthralled by him that she wasn’t looking were she was going and she tripped and almost fell to the ground. Lee was oblivious to her attentions and I still can’t help but laugh at the thought of it.
Brandy, on the other hand, knows she is gorgeous and milks it for all its worth. : )
Patti – Thank you, you are very sweet. Believe it or not, I didn’t hit any rocks. Though I did hit lots of tree roots that I had to cut out. It is funny the pride I felt after all that digging, cutting, grunting and perspiring only to have (6’ 2”, 220 lb) Lee come out and effortlessly dig the last foot in about 10 seconds. Makes me feel like such a wimp!
Post a Comment