congratulations, do you have a kiln under the metal portion? what type do you have. I will be following in your footsteps real soon I hope as I travel across the country to find my new place, two more days.
that's going to be so nice to have everything neat and organized. what type of clay do you work with and what cone do you fire to?
Hey! So excited for you that it is finished! It looks beautiful.. and looks like the perfect place to get creative and throw some pots :) I'll look forward to seeing more of the studio and your work! tonya
It is just darling Jewels. The setting is perfect for creative work. You could rent that out if you ever gave up potting. Think it is time for a shop warming. You, your Dad, brother and Lee did goooood work.
Hello Linda, Peter, Tonya and Patti! It was great to hear from all of you! Glad to know you are still out there rooting for me even after my four month absence from blogging. Thank you! : ) I will be working with stoneware and firing to cone 6 in my electric kiln, for now, with plans to build a gas kiln under the metal roof and switch to reduction firing. Until then, I will be concentrating on improving my throwing skills and experimenting with decorating techniques. Enjoy your week!
5 comments:
congratulations, do you have a kiln under the metal portion? what type do you have. I will be following in your footsteps real soon I hope as I travel across the country to find my new place, two more days.
that's going to be so nice to have everything neat and organized. what type of clay do you work with and what cone do you fire to?
Love the green door, the fresh coats of paint, and the dappled sunlight! Looks a really nice studio. Wishing you every happiness, and many happy pots!
Hey! So excited for you that it is finished! It looks beautiful.. and looks like the perfect place to get creative and throw some pots :) I'll look forward to seeing more of the studio and your work!
tonya
It is just darling Jewels. The setting is perfect for creative work. You could rent that out if you ever gave up potting. Think it is time for a shop warming. You, your Dad, brother and Lee did goooood work.
Hello Linda, Peter, Tonya and Patti! It was great to hear from all of you! Glad to know you are still out there rooting for me even after my four month absence from blogging. Thank you! : )
I will be working with stoneware and firing to cone 6 in my electric kiln, for now, with plans to build a gas kiln under the metal roof and switch to reduction firing. Until then, I will be concentrating on improving my throwing skills and experimenting with decorating techniques.
Enjoy your week!
Post a Comment